Friday, July 2, 2010

Sophia is 6 weeks old!

I can’t believe it has already been 6 weeks. Little miss Sophia is growing so fast. She smiles at the sound of Sam and my voice, it is so cute. Also, she just loves bath time. I have taken her in the car a total of 3 times. The first time she was screaming but now she just loves it! She finds her window and just stares at everything she sees. She is a lot more awake now during the day and at night…well she has made it to 3 hours straight before she is up for a feeding, not bad, she is slowly working her way up to a full nights sleep. These are some of my favorite pics I have taken lately of Sophia.

sophia 022sophia 027  sophia 025 sophia 024

sophia 028

sophia 023

No comments:

Post a Comment